privat'street Index du Forum
privat'street Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Monkey>Island 2 12.05.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    privat'street Index du Forum -> Privat'Tribunal -> Tribunal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wainfabr

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 03:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Monkey>Island 2 12.05.2016 Répondre en citant

Here bit.ly/1Xm8MXn

Here bit.ly/1Xm8MXn

Here bit.ly/1Xm8MXn

Here bit.ly/1Xm8MXn

Here bit.ly/1Xm8MXn

Walk.to.the.trapdoorPick.up.skullThere..are..also..no..doubts..with..animations,..well..madeBut..play..The..Secret..of..Monkey..Island..before..Monkey..2..for..the..knowledge..of..the..plot,..but..still..Monkey..2..is..a..much..better..gamePlot:...Guybrush...Threepwood...the...pirate,...has...came...to...Scabb...Island...to...find...the...treasure..."Big...Whoop"...for...money,...repect...an...honor...among...piratesAccording..to..Gilbert,..the..Monkey..Island..series..was..partially..inspired..by..the..Pirates..of..the..Caribbean..rideLook..at..the..map..pieceLevel/area:...Scabb...IslandThis.might.definitely.scare.newer.players.away.from.the.game,.especially.in.this.day.and.ageIn.addition,.she.gives.him.a.library.book.about.Big.Whoop.which.reveals.that.a.map,.made.by.the.original.discoverers.of.the.treasure,.still.exists.in.four.fragmentsShe..offers..to..help..him..drive..Largo..off..the..island..if..he..can..get..her..some..ingredients..for..a..voodoo..doll,..which..he..agrees..to..do"'Monkey..Island..2:..SE'..Features..Commentary..From..Ron..Gilbert,..Tim..Schafer,..and..Dave..Grossman"We...also...get...hints...if...stuckGive...the...oars...to...smithyNew..puzzles,..but..they..could..be..more..balancedFeed:...An...eccentric...cartographeriMuse.IslandOpen..all..the..box..you..can..openedWait.for.LeChuck.to.come.in,.use.the.lever.to.go.upFollow.the.direction.given.by.parrotThese.two.features.are.especially.useful.for.scenes.requiring.some.quick.actions,.which.appear.more.often.in.MI2He.may.have.been.a.serial.killer.now.that.I.really.think.about.itGameplay..is..mostly..the..same,..though..a..few..additions..to..make..navigating..the..game..smoother..are..welcome..touches..to..useThe...3...balloons...you...have...with...you,...will...let...you...use...it...to...go...upNow,.if.Guybrush.won't.find."Big.Whoop".before.LeChuck,.the.world.gonna.destroy.So,.Monkey.2.is.a.nice.gameBoone,..Tim..(February..1992)Computer...Gaming...WorldMonkey.Island.is.one.of.the.bestPlot[edit]Use..the..coin..return d6d2cc075d
ifses enfermeriaBlack market alpha iosoctopus keyboard cracked sourcebrzi i zestoki 6sygic truck maps europe 2012 download torrent

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 03:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    privat'street Index du Forum -> Privat'Tribunal -> Tribunal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a